The closing ceremony echoed the Call to Action launched at the Forum, taking inclusive trade for LDCs to the next level.
Brief remarks by EIF leaders summarized the major outcomes of the Forum and recapped the plan for action.
- Daniel Blockert, Ambassador, Permanent Mission of Sweden to WTO, Chair of EIF Steering Committee
- Ratnakar Adhikari, Executive Director, Executive Secretariat for the EIF
- Fanta Cissé, Secretary General, Ministry of Trade of Guinea
- Eloi Laourou, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Benin in Geneva, Chair of the EIF Board
- Ann Linde, Minister for EU Affairs and Trade, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Sweden
Any views and opinions expressed on Trade for Development News are those of the author(s), and do not necessarily reflect those of EIF.
All of the content on Trade for Development News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. This means you are welcome to adapt, copy and share it on your platforms with attribution to the source and author(s), but not for commercial purposes. You must also share it under the same CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
If you would like to reuse any material published here, please let us know by sending an email to EIF Communications: email@example.com.